We at Petites Modes are committed to protecting your privacy and your personal information. We will control all data that we collect from you. This policy sets out the terms by which we will hold and process your personal data. If you wish to discuss this policy or your personal data please contact us.
When do we collect information?
We will collect information from you when you become our customer, either on line, by phone or in store. We also collect information from you when you fill in a contact form on our website, when you fill in a survey enter a competition or promotion or provide feedback. Information may be collected when you visit our website (via cookies) such as your IP address and other browser generated information.
What information do we collect?
We may collect the following information:
- Your contact details such as name, address, telephone number, email address
- Details of any orders or purchases made
- Details of any home fittings such as the date we attended and the number of people we fitted.
How we use your information
We use information about you in the following ways:
- To enable you to access information about previous orders
- To allow us to plan for potential future orders
- To deal with queries or complaints by you
- To generate statistics on the use of our website
- If required to do so by law and to the extent necessary for the proper operation of our systems, to protect us/our customers or to enforce any terms of any contract entered into with you
- To help protect your information
Disclosure of your information
We will NEVER give your information to anyone unless (and this is really unlikely):
- It’s another business that is part of the same group of companies as us or become part of that group (we’re not like Mike Ashley so it’s not likely to happen)
- To our appointed accountants or lawyers and or other professional advisors to the extent they require the information on order to advise us (never been asked for yet and never likely to be)
- To our IT providers and others who provide us with services so that we can comply with our contractual obligation to you. (again – they aren’t really interested in information held about individuals)
- To debt collection agencies or the court (so pay your bill!)
- To law enforcement agencies and others in order to investigate or prevent fraud or illegal activities (behave and we won’t have to!!)
- If we are acquired by a third party in which case personal data held about us about our customers and suppliers may be one of the transferred assets.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
You can contact us:PETITES MODES LTD
9 TATTON ROAD
0161 973 4231 [email protected]